2010 Grey Cup Logo

Korbyn

I've also noticed that last years Grey Cup in Montreal got away from the Leaf it's nice to see it back with this years and 2010's, also now that the 98th and 99th Grey Cup's have been announced I guarantee you that the 100th Grey Cupwill be at Ivor Wynn in Hamilton it will have been 16 years since the game has been in the Steel City.

Toronto. Then Ottawa, if they get their stadium situation figured out, then Hamilton, then Regina or Winnipeg, depending on who finishes their stadium first, probably Regina, since Winnipeg has no political will to build theirs, and Regina lives and breathes football.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I've also noticed that last years Grey Cup in Montreal got away from the Leaf it's nice to see it back with this years and 2010's, also now that the 98th and 99th Grey Cup's have been announced I guarantee you that the 100th Grey Cupwill be at Ivor Wynn in Hamilton it will have been 16 years since the game has been in the Steel City.

Toronto. Then Ottawa, if they get their stadium situation figured out, then Hamilton, then Regina or Winnipeg, depending on who finishes their stadium first, probably Regina, since Winnipeg has no political will to build theirs, and Regina lives and breathes football.

Would they really hold three in a row in Ontario?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Ivor Wynn seats 43,000 With temporary bleachers, I mean it's not the most comfortable place to be at but with the Hall of Fame there, the rich tradition of Football in Hamilton and having every other city host it isince 1996 16 years is a long way another argument is that Toronto has only hosted it twice since 1990 and Rogers can seat 52,000+ indoors.

Ottawa has been conditionally named the host for the 102nd Grey Cup.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Winnipeg's new Stadium is set to be ready for the start of the 2011 season:

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/fo...t-40468442.html

I think they will host it again after Toronto has the 100th.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Toronto should get the 100 Grey Cup.... The first one was held there.

Hamilton should at least make the playoffs once before they get the championship...

Toronto also hosted 42 of the first 70 Grey Cup's and ten straight during the mid 40's to mid 50's so once in a while in Toronto is fine and they hosted it 2007 also I don't think Season performance has any barring on if you host a Grey Cup.

• 1 month later...

Hamilton should at least make the playoffs once before they get the championship...

Hamilton has the Hall of Fame and the older franchise....

tigercatssignature-1.png

Welp, maybe Winnipeg does get it sooner rather than later.

New stadium to be done in time for start of 2011 season.

I stand corrected. And, true to form, Winnipeggers are already bitching about parking, transit, and stadium design.

I'm just surprised that the style stayed the same I thought we would be seeing something different but I'm so pumped for this to be built.

Hamilton has the Hall of Fame and the older franchise....

And the smaller stadium, etc.

Toronto's getting 100, as they should, it's a no-brainer.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived