Sim Hockey Jersey Design

ChuckDownfield

I recently joined, and am helping set up, a sim hockey league called the CHLA (sizemorematters owns it). Anyway, my team is the Seattle Reign, and here are the logos, created by Blitz:

REIGN.png

I have created these jerseys for the team. Not much to explain, see for yourself.

Home:ReignHome.png

Away:ReignAway.png

Alternate:ReignAlt1.png

I think they turned out well, but as always C&C is appreciated to help improve my concepts.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

NOB is far too big, same as the shoulder yoke on the back (road jersey) is too big. I don't know if you meant to have the bottom striping to go straight across, but if you did, then don't curve it, just make it straight like the arms. I would go with silver or white number/NOB for the green jersey, it's not easy to read now, especially the NOB. And you might want white socks for the road jersey. I do like the striping design though, overall it's pretty good.

The idea is really solid, but the execution is off. The numbers and name on the back are on the large side and the crest is too big. Otherwise, nice concept. I like the striping pattern. It reminds me of the jewels on a crown.

NOB is far too big, same as the shoulder yoke on the back (road jersey) is too big. I don't know if you meant to have the bottom striping to go straight across, but if you did, then don't curve it, just make it straight like the arms. I would go with silver or white number/NOB for the green jersey, it's not easy to read now, especially the NOB. And you might want white socks for the road jersey. I do like the striping design though, overall it's pretty good.

thanks I will work on it

30vja50.png

The idea is really solid, but the execution is off. The numbers and name on the back are on the large side and the crest is too big. Otherwise, nice concept. I like the striping pattern. It reminds me of the jewels on a crown.

thanks that was what I was going for

30vja50.png

I have completed the first update to my jersey design.

Home:ReignHome-1.png

Away:ReignAway-1.png

Alternate:ReignAlt1-1.png

What has changed: Bottom stripe goes straight across, NOB made smaller, crest made smaller, added captain C, shoulder yoke made smaller, changed away socks to white, changed alternate crest to alternate logo, changed alternate NOB color to white.

30vja50.png

The update is much better. Great job with these Chuck.

thanks, TTC I hope your team is coming along ok

Oh mine is going great. I got the blog up and everything. The logos and unis are done as well. I'm excited for the league to start.

check the site

30vja50.png

These are pretty cool, I know this is about the jersey, but the logo is nuts. I like it a lot, jersey's too (minus the green alt :P)

well, thank Blitz for the logos, he did an amazing job.

I must know what is bothering you about the green alt

30vja50.png

love the logos, love the uniforms, the colors work well, it says seattle to me in every way. awesome job

one gripe, the bottoms of the R and the S on the secondaries are a little harder to pick up against the mountain, maybe outline them or change the color all together

ad-sig-2.png

New and Improved Adrenaline Online:

http://adrenalinedesignstudio.synthasite.com/

love the logos, love the uniforms, the colors work well, it says seattle to me in every way. awesome job

one gripe, the bottoms of the R and the S on the secondaries are a little harder to pick up against the mountain, maybe outline them or change the color all together

I didn't make the logos, Blitz did

30vja50.png

Archived