Halifax Lumberjaxx Concept

randyc

I like the idea here. I'm just not sold on the main set of numbers. With the slants of the striping and logo, I feel that there could be a better font to compliment the rest of the jersey. Since its for MLH, maybe go out on a limb and make the home jersey silver. Other than that its solid, good work.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I think there needs to be some distinction between his beard and the jacket. The reds run together. Maybe a shadow under his chin? Just a bolder black line to break up the two reds.

You could easily make the red shirt a flannel with some black...I think that would have separate the two.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

I think there needs to be some distinction between his beard and the jacket. The reds run together. Maybe a shadow under his chin? Just a bolder black line to break up the two reds.

You could easily make the red shirt a flannel with some black...I think that would have separate the two.

Could work, if done sparingly. I'd be worried about it being too busy.

Also, I'd go black helmet for the home set.

Could work, if done sparingly. I'd be worried about it being too busy.

Also, I'd go black helmet for the home set.

The logo wasn't done by me but I could try to add some plaid pattern to it. Also, I originally had a black helmet but decided to switch it with a red one to see what people thought.

8prlQWA.png

Archived