NFL thoughts II

Saintsfan

NFL head coaches are hired to be fired. The day they're hired is just one day closer to them being fired.

Wow. That is just so profound. Did you come up with that all by yourself or do you work with a maharishi?

His statement was almost as original as your response there rook. The phrase throwing bricks in a glass house comes to mind...and no, I didn't think of that one all by myself. I believe it's been around a while.

BB52Big.jpg

Marvin Lewis could go 2-14 this season and still have his job. Point is Mike Brown doesn't care about standings, the only thing he cares about is the money that goes into his pocket. Funny thing is, people in Cincinnati constantly give the team hell yet watch every week and show up in the masses at the stadium. If the people of Cincinnati want the Bengals to start winning then they need to start boycotting games until Mike Brown steps down. He is the main reason why I hate the team anymore eventhough I live only 2 hours away from the city. Mike Brown is a good example of it's not what you know it's who you know.

wingssuck.jpg

Courtesy of PHILADELPHIA FLYERS

Marvin Lewis could go 2-14 this season and still have his job. Point is Mike Brown doesn't care about standings, the only thing he cares about is the money that goes into his pocket. Funny thing is, people in Cincinnati constantly give the team hell yet watch every week and show up in the masses at the stadium. If the people of Cincinnati want the Bengals to start winning then they need to start boycotting games until Mike Brown steps down. He is the main reason why I hate the team anymore eventhough I live only 2 hours away from the city. Mike Brown is a good example of it's not what you know it's who you know.

Mike Brown is making more money because starting this year, they city pays the team to play games at Paul Brown Stadium. The team completed all their rent payments and per the contract which both they and the Hamilton County agreed to the team now has the county pay all stadium costs ? maintenance, cleanup, utilities, repairs. Plus one clause in the contract requires the county to add any improvements that are adopted by at least 14 other NFL teams, including new turf, new video screens, new sound systems or even ?holographic replays.?.

Archived