NCAA-FCS Redesign Series

Spammy

Ok I love college football and one of my favorite divisions is the FCS A.K.A 1-AA so i want to do a redesign so here it goes. so hold on to your pants! And if you dont have pants go put some on! please tell me if you want to continue!

University of Montana

Home:path17207.png

Away:path17307.png

I'm not a huge fan of that stripe thing around the butt area.

well UofM has always had some crazy Nike threads so just kinda goin with what i see from them

Obviously, spammy, you don't understand what the graveyard is reserved for.

To be quite honest with you, I don't think many people are interested in this, because not many people can relate to this division.

And your own "reputation" doesn't help.

Threads don't get graveyarded if nobody posts, so don't worry about it. For these jerseys, I don't really know if they are better than what they currently wear, because I don't know what their jerseys look like. I think you have to get rid of the stripes on the back of the jerseys, it just makes it look very cluttered. The bear claw on the sleeves should be centered on the sleeves instead of on the front of the jersey. Also, the logo on the helmet looks like it is rotated and you should probably fix that.

BTW, spammy, what the hell is your signature supposed to be?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Not really feeling the jerseys. There is too much of a combination of stripes everywhere. Is the stripe on the back connected to the front side ones?

But I say do more because there are never 1AA conepts on here.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Meh. I would...

-clean this up, like you are missing the helmet stripe on the front view and you forgot the pants logo on the gold pants. There is a random patch of white on the purple jersey's shoulder, and the pants logo should be going the opposite direction.

-use a better font, I don't like the use of the Ducks font

-make the piping "interact" with the pants a little more.

-shoulder/sleeve numbers/logos?

-make the helmet stripe somehow flow with the rest of the set, right now it is the only double striped thing and looks random

-lose the piping on the back of the shoulder, it is unnecessary and gets in the way of the shoulder number, when there is one.

Archived