CFL Throwback jerseys?

dcameronh

Hey guys,

I hope I'm putting this in the right thread. Let me know if I should put this somewhere else.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a throwback CFL Calgary Stampeders jersey? I'm specifically looking for a 1996-1998 Jeff Garcia #7 jersey. I would prefer a Medium or Large in Home/Red but Away/White would be fine too. Even a blank jersey from that time would be great and I can get it customized myself. I bonus would be the 1998 Grey Cup patch but it is not nessasary.

Let me know if you know where I can find one or if you have one you would not mind parting with. Here are some pictures:

5765_1.jpg

5389fi_20.jpg

440158h_20.jpg

Oh dude that will be tough I haven't seen a place sell those jersey's for a while, have you asked around at the Stamps Store it's self?

I actually just sent them an email last night but haven't heard back from them yet.

I pretty much thought this would be tough from the get go. But that is why I came on here to see if anyone else has had some luck. I'll just keep searching until I find something.

Thanks.

I've been looking for a blank for a few years, myself - also to turn into a Garcia. I have never seen one. There are plenty of Stamps gamers from that era, the only problem is that the numbers were pressed on instead of sewn.

It's definitely a hard-to-find piece.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived