ACC Redesign Series

patsox

For UNC, I decided to go with a more unique striping pattern and a more unique number font than they currently wear. I kept the same color scheme and went with a relatively simple striping pattern. It's modern, yet not too outlandish. What they wear now is pretty basic, so that's why I went the more conservative route with these uniforms.

UNC.png

C&C is appreciated as always.

What is up with this template? Some places it has a light blue outline, sometimes it is a gray outline, and in one place it even has no outline. I can't even see the white jersey, it looks like a number and shoulder stripes just floating. At least outline everything consistently, and a black outline would help an incredible amount.

Design has potential, but right now it is too boring, add shoulder numbers, maybe a sleeve logo or pants logo, and put in some navy.

And you didn't show a helmet? Um, wow.

I'm going to go back and add some numbers to the sleeves of the jerseys. Not having any numbers on the jerseys was simply an oversight on my part. Before I post them though, I would appreciate some more comments on how you think I could improve what I have posted already. Thanks in advance for any help you would be willing to give me!

I'm going to go back and add some numbers to the sleeves of the jerseys. Not having any numbers on the jerseys was simply an oversight on my part. Before I post them though, I would appreciate some more comments on how you think I could improve what I have posted already. Thanks in advance for any help you would be willing to give me!

Same as we tell you every time. Post a neat, complete concept without "oversights".

Same as we tell you every time. Post a neat, complete concept without "oversights".

Sorry for any lack of neatness. I'm working with a new program and not everything came out the way I expected it too when I saved it and posted it. There's really no excuse for it, but I just thought I would tell you anyway.

This isn't necessarily sloppy, but it does lack a few things on the jerseys such as shoulder numbers or logos. Also, patsox, please make your template darker. You did this with a baseball concept I believe, and it's almost impossible to make out the jersey.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

The whole thing feels like you're looking at it through some sort of lens filter.

Never mind the patchy, pixelated mess of this color-in-the-template idea.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived