Northern League ASG Logo 2009

Ez Street

I would think the Field of Dreams theme would make more sense if they crossed the Mississippi into Iowa.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Um, what's the team hosting it? A logo is suppose to be simple and identifiable. It's suppose to tell you something, so that you know in 30 seconds or less. The fact that I have to ask who is hosting, the game is a failure. Not everyone will know what that logo is suppose to be. I'm looking for a central theme of the logo and really I can't find it. They seem to be trying to tell a story, and you don't do that in logos.

Um, what's the team hosting it? A logo is suppose to be simple and identifiable. It's suppose to tell you something, so that you know in 30 seconds or less. The fact that I have to ask who is hosting, the game is a failure. Not everyone will know what that logo is suppose to be. I'm looking for a central theme of the logo and really I can't find it. They seem to be trying to tell a story, and you don't do that in logos.

You're right, of course, but to be fair the Northern League All-Star Game is a purely local affair. People from other Northern League cities are not likely to be traveling in any numbers to the game; it's effectively an extra game for Joliet. As such, the only people to whom the logo really needs to communicate anything probably would recognize the Jackhammers logo at the center of this mess.

20082614447.png

Archived