2009 NHL Draft Caps

Frankie

The Pens and Wings were wearing the new Draft Caps throughout the Finals, but the rest of them have been released:

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?prod...dy_bestsell_img

http://shop.nhl.com/largeImage/index.jsp?L.../p6028694dt.jpg

Reebok seems to be releasing similar hats for the draft ranging back to 2006. Personally, I like the looks of these, but I wish that Reebok would do away with the mesh and the club name on the side.

Juventus.png

I really like these hats, they're sharp and not too overdone. Was considering buying a Red Wings one but it is similar looking to the New Era Stanley Cup '08 championship hat. Both have white mesh for the back and sides of the hat, a black lid, and are predominantly white. Not sure if I want to get one that is so similar.

Some of the teams' look too plain, particularly the Ducks. It's mostly because their logo is dull colors but because of this the hat also is pretty dull.

Jerseys.png

I really like these hats, they're sharp and not too overdone. Was considering buying a Red Wings one but it is similar looking to the New Era Stanley Cup '08 championship hat. Both have white mesh for the back and sides of the hat, a black lid, and are predominantly white. Not sure if I want to get one that is so similar.

Some of the teams' look too plain, particularly the Ducks. It's mostly because their logo is dull colors but because of this the hat also is pretty dull.

ooh... Those are pretty sharp. I wish the Sabres one had the third logo on it instead of the slug...That would really look nice.

werent the panthers going to get a new logo/uni?

I think they are supposed to be getting a new alternate logo/uniform, so they would still put the current primary on the draft hats.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived