St. Louis Blues Concept

speedy

Not much to say here, just got a little bored and since it's been a while since I've done a hockey concept, I decided to tackle the St. Louis Blues.

StLBluesPaint.png

EDIT: Just noticed the XHL taggings, I'll fix that in a bit.

Not much to say here, just got a little bored and since it's been a while since I've done a hockey concept, I decided to tackle the St. Louis Blues.

StLBluesPaint.png

EDIT: Just noticed the XHL taggings, I'll fix that in a bit.

Clean, old school feel.

i'd only suggest you replace the v-neck with a tie-down and you've got yourself a solid concept.

5amlwx.jpg

Not bad. The extra blue outline on the white jersey's crest feels a bit much, though; I realize it's there already (though it might be navy), but I don't remember it being so prominent. Now that I think of it, making it navy and losing the white inside of it would make it match the striping pattern, which you already have going on the blue jersey.

The Blues just aren't right without yellow numbers on their blue jerseys; that's what I dislike about the current alts, really. And the three-color names don't look right at all.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Very nice; now that's a true Blues look. I'm not a fan of the single small stripe along the torso hem, but that's the current style these days, I suppose.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived