New Wallpaper design

MG helmets

That looks really good. The only thing I can think of that might make it better is if you made the SEC logo look as though it is painted on the field. I'm not sure if you're capable of doing this, but it would look pretty cool.

That looks really good. The only thing I can think of that might make it better is if you made the SEC logo look as though it is painted on the field. I'm not sure if you're capable of doing this, but it would look pretty cool.

I tried that, but with the grass blades being that size, it didn't look right. I'm working on a turf version that should look better

I tried that, but with the grass blades being that size, it didn't look right. I'm working on a turf version that should look better

It looks great, but I'm wondering what you would do if there's an odd number of teams. Would you have the "requester's" favorite team as the one on the top of the point, or would you have the most recent champion, or how would you set them up?

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

It looks great, but I'm wondering what you would do if there's an odd number of teams. Would you have the "requester's" favorite team as the one on the top of the point, or would you have the most recent champion, or how would you set them up?

That design is not set in stone. I just chose that because of the SEC's 2 divisions. I'd personalize them according to the teams involved.

That design is not set in stone. I just chose that because of the SEC's 2 divisions. I'd personalize them according to the teams involved.

Got it. Just wondering. As always, they're really great! You do amazing work. PS- I check on your site from time to time to see your new stuff and I always love what you do! :D

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Archived