What's Going On With Texas Tech?

sonks

I was watching this video on the excellent Texas Tech sports blog Double T Nation, it just shows practice footage from the first week of camp. But what keeps distracting me are these new practice uniforms. Here are the old practice uniforms for comparison:

rrtop.jpg

...which are simplified versions of their game uniforms from last year. But if you look at the footage

, you'll see block numbers on the jerseys and the backs of the helmets, crazy white piping, and their shorts seem to match with a new "scheme."

Does anyone know if there is a change being made to the game uniforms?

Allen Iverson's response to this, "but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that? ... I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice."

Allen Iverson's response to this, "but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that? ... I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice."

"N-n-not a game, not a game, not a game, we're talking about practice!"

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived