Chicago Reds Stars Hockey Team

dyse

any name taken from a women's sports team will not be successful in the merchandising department. good thing you wont sell these. i think the striping is cool, the number style works well with the uniform, and the alt. is great, too. my only suggestion would be to make a powder blue version of the CHICAGO jersey. however, your current version is fine as is. overall, great concept.

would u like to make a uniform set for my fantasy hockey team, the Twin Cities Storm? the color scheme is blue, gold, and red. i'd like a home, away, and alternate uniform. you may be able to take requests from ppl, b/c ur very skilled. if you have time, that is.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

First of all, this is pretty good. Right now it's a little predictable with stars, but then again it's tough not to be with a name like the Red Stars. I like the concept of taking the flag and kind of moving it over to the sweater. Surprisingly, the wording on the front with the number complements the rest of the sweater well. The alt is a little old-fashioned right now, but it works. I would do what RIP said and try a powder blue of the original sweater.

RIPmetrodome, why are you soliciting a concept here if he's looking for C&C? You and I both know there are people here who dislike you, so why go into someone's concept and ask them to make a jersey for you? Put your request in the request section before people flame you.

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

My only gripe is on the home and away. Get rid of the middle trim on the numbers and then this set will be golden! Awesome work!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Here is an update using the feedback I got. I used only one outline on the numbers, then I made an alternate with the "CHICAGO" scripted on it. I personal prefer the orignal but, this one is ok. Tell me what you think.

Updated Home:

RED_STARS_HOME-1.png

Udated Away:

RED_STARS_AWAY-1.png

Sencond Alternate:

RED_STARS_ALTERNATE.png

Blackhawks.pngBulls.png

I like the original third jersey. I like them all overally but in Chicago, that road sweater would NEVER fly...

if one was to squint, they'd look TOO much like the Red Wings!

i didn't even have to squint to realize they look like the redwings with powder blue and stars.

Which is what this pretty much is, a redwings jersey with a diagonal chicago, powder blue and stars.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

First of all, this is pretty good. Right now it's a little predictable with stars, but then again it's tough not to be with a name like the Red Stars. I like the concept of taking the flag and kind of moving it over to the sweater. Surprisingly, the wording on the front with the number complements the rest of the sweater well. The alt is a little old-fashioned right now, but it works. I would do what RIP said and try a powder blue of the original sweater.

RIPmetrodome, why are you soliciting a concept here if he's looking for C&C? You and I both know there are people here who dislike you, so why go into someone's concept and ask them to make a jersey for you? Put your request in the request section before people flame you.

my bad, i should of done that

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

my bad, i should of done that

no prob. If you want to request from someone specific, a PM would probably be better

thanks for the advice, thanks to you, hopefully i wont get yelled at anymore.

Say "no" to the flamewar! Peace.

moving on, i like both the old third, and the new third. maybe you could combine them or something? i dont know. anyway, you're doing a great job dyse. keep up the good work on this concept.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

Your stars-in-the-stripes idea isn't new. The Rochester Americans of the American Hockey League used the same basic idea from 1972-73 through 1976-77. Click on to www.amerksboosterclub.com and look in the "Team Photos 1956-2009" section and take a look at the uniforms. You can find that great hockey names like Don Cherry, Al Arbour, Gerry Cheevers, Ryan Miller and Rene Robert wore the Red, White and Blue spangles of the Amerks.

Your stars-in-the-stripes idea isn't new. The Rochester Americans of the American Hockey League used the same basic idea from 1972-73 through 1976-77. Click on to www.amerksboosterclub.com and look in the "Team Photos 1956-2009" section and take a look at the uniforms. You can find that great hockey names like Don Cherry, Al Arbour, Gerry Cheevers, Ryan Miller and Rene Robert wore the Red, White and Blue spangles of the Amerks.

This concept is based on the flag of Chicago not the American flag. I have seen many jerseys use American but, I haven't seen anyone use the Chicago flag on a jersey.

Blackhawks.pngBulls.png

This concept is based on the flag of Chicago not the American flag. I have seen many jerseys use American but, I haven't seen anyone use the Chicago flag on a jersey.

You missed my point which is the "STARS-in-a-stripe" motif. Yes, I know you are using Chitown's six-pointed stars. But no matter which stars you use, be they Chicago stars, American flag stars or Stars of David you still borrowed a 37-year old idea from the Rochester Americans. Period.

Archived