Spurs third

Discrim

alright, first I'll answer the "is it hand drawn question: I don't own a scanner, so I used inkscape's pen tool and then tweaked here and there, which is as close to hand drawn as I can get.

bohob, I do see what you mean (namely the inconsistency in how each letter's spaced), because the only letters I made individually are the S and the capital A. I made the "an" and "ntonio" strung together on the same lines, which is why the gaps between each letter, as well as each of the n's (which I figure also factored into your critique), are inconsistent. Basically, what I'm saying is cleaning up the script is something I'm open to, and might start on tomorrow. My main qualm about doing so, however, would be the possibility that the cleanup would, in a way, rob it of its distinctiveness, as I also sympathize with Wasatch's view. I'll do something in the next day or so though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

alright...an Evan sighting. how ya been man? looks like Franklin baseball took a page outta my playbook with that gold vest/pinstriped black pants combo...back on topic, I made some changes and I believe both bohob and Wasatch will like what they see (as will most of the rest of you)

Wordmark comparison:

spursfiestawm.png

top one is the original, raw version. bottom one is the new, refined version, which appears on...

spursfiesta2_2.png

and

spursfiesta3_2.png

so...as it seems we've had a Fannation-style throwdown here between bohob and wasatch, do you think the raw nature of the original script exudes more authenticity, for lack of better wording, or are the tweaks I made in the new version for the better?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Oh Discrim, you just gave me the chills....I love the new modifications you made to the wordmark, and it seems to retain that "raw authentic" look I originally love. Best yet, it looks fantastic on the jerseys. Good job buddy!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived