Embroidered Imaging - Requests?

Patchez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't use Gimp and am not familiar with it.

I use Adobe Illustrator to convert the bitmapped art to vectored art. Then in Illustrator I divide like colors that may butt next the each other

so that in the final step I can vary the stitching. An example is in the Madrid logo where the C interlocks with the M and the F appears

behind the C.

I then finalize the embroidered look in Corel DraWings.

fpf_zps0312a61d.jpg

kvbv_zps894c38f2.jpg

Madrid_zps4127920b.jpg

Amazing, Amazing, work. Wow. Thanks bro.

Can you do me a favor tho, make the logos without the white stitched backgrounds?

I use Adobe Illustrator to convert the bitmapped art to vectored art. Then in Illustrator I divide like colors that may butt next the each other

so that in the final step I can vary the stitching. An example is in the Madrid logo where the C interlocks with the M and the F appears

behind the C.

Can you do me a favor tho, make the logos without the white stitched backgrounds?

That would require me to do them over or use Photoshop to mask it. Both being more work than I was comfortable with.

If you got Photoshop... have at it and good luck!

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

behind the C.

That would require me to do them over or use Photoshop to mask it. Both being more work than I was comfortable with.

If you got Photoshop... have at it and good luck!

It's all good, I could erase it using gimp. Thanks dude.

Archived