Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate Uniform Concept

MDC

When i think of the Minnesota Timberwolves and their identity i always think of that classic logo they originally rolled out compared to the half possessed wolf behind the trees that they have now. If the had decided to win a few games in their original duds, i think we would have seen the original logo around a bit longer than we have.

For my concept, I used the original light green and blue wolf, added in a second, darkened blue, and recreated the old Minnesota script as best as i could. I threw in some tree patterns, and i really like what turned up.

I feel this is my best concept to date, and a lot of thanks goes to gingerbreadman and his inkscape tutorials which helped me a lot.

Not exactly sure whose template it is, but its great and thanks a lot

So.....here it is: give me some gold ol C&C

finaltwolvesalt.png

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

i like the trees as side paneling and your choice to go retro here. however, i think you shouldnt put that logo on the shorts on both sides of the shorts. i think it gets a little redundant.

i think you might have used scottysprings template, b/c i recall gingerbreadman used this one on his inkscape tutorial, and he credited scotty.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

180px-Animooted-bump.gif

Can i get some more comments????

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Too simple, need lines.

O ok, thanks. Lines would be crucial here, youre right.

Anyways, I updated the concept. All i did was take off the logos on the left side of the shorts....thats pretty much the only comments I got, so i didnt know what else to change. Some more c+c would be greatly appreciated

FINALtwolvesalternate2.png

sigpurp.png

The way the tree effect is on those jerseys they wouldn't look good in real life. Remember that NBA players tuck in there jerseys so the pattern wouldn't come out right. I would put that pattern on the bottom of the shorts instead, because those will have a true base. I would also outline the trees in white and add some white trim around the color. I also wouldn't mind seeing the other shade of blue incorporated into the uniforms.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived