Miami Dolphin Socks

Candyc0ded

I am watching the Dolphins/ Bucs game and it seems to me like the Phins have a new sock design. It seems to match the helmet stripe and I really like it. Someone let me know if it is new, or have they been using it and I haven't noticed. Photos are welcomed to help compare.

I just checked some photos and they look like last year's.

I guess to change the subject.............. I used to like the Black fashion jerseys a lot, but I guess it is out of style; however, the Bucs would look good in a black alternate. The black and pewter combo would pair quite nice IMO.

Just watched a couple of replays and it does look a little different than the striped socks they normally wear. Maybe it's just the black cleats(btw, look horrible and need to go back to white asap) that are throwing us off little bit. It looks like the orange middle stripe is a little thicker???NO????I don't know!!!!!

I have'nt watched the game but it may just be the white striped sock that they usually wear with the aqua pants. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Yea, it seems to be that one. I thought it was a thicker sock stripe in the past. Earlier, I saw a Pennington pick with a similar pattern in '08.

I guess to change the subject.............. I used to like the Black fashion jerseys a lot, but I guess it is out of style; however, the Bucs would look good in a black alternate. The black and pewter combo would pair quite nice IMO.

I agree w/ the Black jersey on Pewter pants, have a Cadillac Williams Black jersey... I can see them wearing them indoors an away at cold games!!!

I agree w/ the Black jersey on Pewter pants, have a Cadillac Williams Black jersey... I can see them wearing them indoors an away at cold games!!!

I have a black Brooks one as well and have played on Madden with them. They look good and fit their set...way better than an all pewter or pewter/white...and def. better than throwbacks (leave 'em back). The unfortunate thing is they only wear red about 4 times/year max which is the best set in the NFL.

As for the Dolphins...socks look the same.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived