Colts Concept

dmhtfld

* the horse head is almost unrecognizable and barely has any equine features. the eyes are most bizzare. so i would start by making your own logo from scratch.

* the strange taupe colour you have added looks odd also. why did you choose that in particular? i would make the horse two tone. if you had to use an other colour then i think grey is the only additional one in their uni set.

* breaking up the word colts into co lts with the logo in the middle looks strange. if yuo had to position the head amongst the logo, i would have it in place of the 'o'.

I'm not sure it qualifies as a Concept if you just clean up an existing logo. While you did a bang-up job on said logos, they're not what I'd call original. I'm not a fan of that typeface?there's nothing manly, intimidating or interesting about it, and I'm certain those are three attributes any professional football team would require in their wordmark, given recent trends. All in all, it's a very good rendering, but you lose serious points when originality comes into play.

Sigs are for sissies.

Archived