Sf giants hockey!

IronChefShark

For someone who hates brown, the coloring scheme of the home jersey walks a very fine line. (Although none of the colors are brown, it has a very brown feeling to it.)

That said, it is quite a good concept.  The road definately captures to alternate jersey style of the Giants.  However, now that I've seen a cream hockey jersey, I can't say I'm keen on them.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

that is good!  scary but good.  the giants do sell a hockey jersey by nike at their stores.  its is from the template of the USA hockey team

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Roger, it sounds as if someone needs a new monitor  :;):

yeah Puck, I saw that jersey at the Dugout Store when I was at PacBell Park on saturday buying tickets (and hitting on one of the girls working in the store, which ended up like a Reggie Sanders at bat....STRIKEOUT!). by the way, the jersey comes in white now as well as black.

It's not just Roger's monitor, it does feel very brown. I think it's the orange and the beige. ISn't beige just light brown? Anyway, a cool San Francisco text jersey, a la Rangers slant, might work, although San Francisco might be a little long. Maybe the home (beige) Giants lettering might work in that capacity. Also, the cursive Giants wordmark could look cool on a jersey, better I think than the crest you used on the away (black) jersey. The SF makes a good shoulder logo, but not a fantastic crest.

Conservative jersey design, but it is a nice piece of work. Well done.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived