Poker Chips

crkraider22

I'd like to request three Denver Nuggets chips... Light blue, white and yellow. Thanks in advance.

DenverNuggetsLightBlue.pngDenverNuggetsWhite.pngDenverNuggetsYellow.png

My mistake... If it's no problem, can I get the Nugs' alternate pick-axe logo? Thanks again!

Why in the heck would you want the Nuggets anyway man? thicon_wink.gif

The same reason for you having that Nugget-ish avatar, pal.

But my avatar has nothing to do with anything "Nugget-ish". thicon_biggrin.gif

Had me fooled. Perhaps you should change it so you don't mislead other members. Thanks. ;)

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had me fooled.

Just because it has a mountain in it? thicon_rolleyes.gif It's the Ski Utah logo.

Utah? My condolences.

thicon_lol.gif No worries man, any true skier knows our snow and skiing is superior to yours! thicon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, but it's Utah. What else ya got?

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Had me fooled.

Just because it has a mountain in it? thicon_rolleyes.gif It's the Ski Utah logo.

Utah? My condolences.

thicon_lol.gif No worries man, any true skier knows our snow and skiing is superior to yours! thicon_biggrin.gif

Your right; other than our Jazz, LDS Church (if your a member or at least respect them), and National Parks....there's not much left. thicon_lol.gif

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Had me fooled.

Utah? My condolences.

Your right; other than our Jazz, LDS Church (if your a member or at least respect them), and National Parks....there's not much left. thicon_lol.gif

Thats okay, we just lost the olympic voting

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Forgive me for not being up-to-date on my Olympic events, but Denver was just in the running for the latest Olympic Bid?

I honeslty care more if Denver makes the WCF than them hosting the Olympics.

6uXNWAo.png

Forgive me for not being up-to-date on my Olympic events, but Denver was just in the running for the latest Olympic Bid?

You still haven?t informed me if they were one of the top candidates of the latest Olympic Bid.

You still haven't informed me if they were one of the top candidates of the latest Olympic Bid.

I was talking about Chicago...

sigpurp.png

Had me fooled.

I really don?t see enough similarities between them in order to confuse people, so there?s really not reason to change it. :D

Uh oh... another Korbyn/Neon incident...?

Which means what? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Had me fooled.

I really don’t see enough similarities between them in order to confuse people, so there’s really not reason to change it.

Uh oh... another Korbyn/Neon incident...?

What in the blue Utah Hell are you talking about??

And crkraider22, sorry about the thread, man. :D

6uXNWAo.png

Wasatch you wouldn't know about this but last year in the NHL thread Korbyn complained enough about Neon's sig (which was black and red, thus confusing him making him think Neon was a Sens fan) so he changed it to Leafs colors. The whole light blue mountain thing reminded me of it.

6fQjS3M.png

Wasatch you wouldn't know about this but last year in the NHL thread Korbyn complained enough about Neon's sig (which was black and red, thus confusing him making him think Neon was a Sens fan) so he changed it to Leafs colors. The whole light blue mountain thing reminded me of it.

Wow, I had no idea a simple avatar would create so much controversy! thicon_biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived