Draw Brawl 09 Challenge 3 Voting

Davidson

I must say I have enjoyed participating in the last two challenges, but I feel rather humbled by them. I thought I was pretty good at this stuff, but I have missed the mark on both challenges. I have been very impressed with the designs that have been submitted. I think I may have to step up my game or possibly drop to Tier 2.

Don't insult yourself bro, you do some of the best work around.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say I have enjoyed participating in the last two challenges, but I feel rather humbled by them. I thought I was pretty good at this stuff, but I have missed the mark on both challenges. I have been very impressed with the designs that have been submitted. I think I may have to step up my game or possibly drop to Tier 2.

logoman...Why the heck would you drop to Tier 2? To "win" something? Win what? I've seen your work. It's good stuff. How are you gonna say that you're one of the best if you don't compete against the best.

I compare it to playing a round of golf against the pros. If I can win a medal in one round, it will be worthwhile. Actually it's a lot of fun reguardless.

It's only Round 3. Takes a few rounds to get a sense of how far the bar is raised, and man, it's up there.

Archived