Gasoline Football Division

rob4671

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what I came up with for an updated BP helmet

BPHelmetUpdate.png

Heres what that would look like on a better temp. I even made a silver one (just wasnt feeling that yellow facemask).

BPHelmetWHITE.png

BPHelmetSILVER.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Redone the font on the nameplate for the Mobil uniform.

mobiluni-1.png

Like to see Mobil's brother, Exxon, in a uniform design.

Also, I heard a plea for Canadian football concepts. I figured that Gulf was a good start, but would like to see Esso as well.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Here is what I came up with for an updated BP helmet

BPHelmetUpdate.png

Heres what that would look like on a better temp. I even made a silver one (just wasnt feeling that yellow facemask).

BPHelmetWHITE.png

BPHelmetSILVER.png

Love what you did with the BP helmet with a better temp. Kinda hard to do work like that with just paint though...LOL.

Phillies102708_1.pngEagles_15.jpg

Love what you did with the BP helmet with a better temp. Kinda hard to do work like that with just paint though...LOL.

Thats why I did it. I saw you were limited to Paint so I thought I would help ya out considering I've been was making all these 3D helmets lately.

Wouldn't the uniform numbers have to end in nine-tenths?

LOL

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Here is the uniform for Exxon. I added the 9/10 to the number. Thanks uozzim for the funny idea.

Exxonuni.png

ExxonHelmet-white.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived