THN's Greatest Jerseys of all Time

Korbyn

I was reading the lastest Hockey News magazine, and noticed an advertisement for collecter's edition magazine entitled The Hockey News - Greatest jerseys of all Time.

From the advertisement:

The 170-page magazine has fabulous pictorial spreads on classic looks from hockey's early years, such as the Seattle Metropolitan s on the cover, to the modern designs and alternate jersey's of today's 30 NHL teams.

Should be a good read, I will be picking it up for sure.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I was reading the lastest Hockey News magazine, and noticed an advertisement for collecter's edition magazine entitled The Hockey News - Greatest jerseys of all Time.

From the advertisement:

The 170-page magazine has fabulous pictorial spreads on classic looks from hockey's early years, such as the Seattle Metropolitan s on the cover, to the modern designs and alternate jersey's of today's 30 NHL teams.

Should be a good read, I will be picking it up for sure.

The Mets made the cover? People in Seattle don't even remember them.

Hoping to see that mag in the mailbox so I can pick up and look at.. that should be interesting to see some cool jerseys and the stories behind them...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

For a publication which barely has a circulation of 100K, does it really matter when compared to a website or a blog?

I believe it has a circulation closer to 225k

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Just picked it up - I'd say well worth the $7.99 price tag. Has some great images in it in addition to some fairly interesting articles.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived