ION Helmet

summo

Absolutely amazing!!! You're by far the master at making helmets.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Okay there's one thing I would suggest and now that I've spotted it here I've spotted it on all your helmets and sadly now my eye keeps getting drawn too it! You really need to fix up the chins strap snap studs! They are clearly from the NFL style 3/4 view helmet graphics, I know as I'm in the process of trying to do Revo versions that match the current VSR4's they use now.

I dont think you need to do anything drastic to them just make them grey maybe add a small amount of gradient or a highlight too them, but right now compared to the amazing realism you have going on on the shell of the helmet they just kinda look out of place on there all solid black and white.

Other than that you've got it totally nailed I think and cant wait to get my hands on a few of your templates if you ever release them so I can spend some time picking them apart and learning how you did them... yeah I know I need to get a life! haha!

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Okay there's one thing I would suggest and now that I've spotted it here I've spotted it on all your helmets and sadly now my eye keeps getting drawn too it! You really need to fix up the chins strap snap studs! They are clearly from the NFL style 3/4 view helmet graphics, I know as I'm in the process of trying to do Revo versions that match the current VSR4's they use now.

I dont think you need to do anything drastic to them just make them grey maybe add a small amount of gradient or a highlight too them, but right now compared to the amazing realism you have going on on the shell of the helmet they just kinda look out of place on there all solid black and white.

Other than that you've got it totally nailed I think and cant wait to get my hands on a few of your templates if you ever release them so I can spend some time picking them apart and learning how you did them... yeah I know I need to get a life! haha!

9erssteve

Once I get all my drawings out there I plan on adding them to the template page if it cool with the mods.

SpearSig.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived