New Era Pigskin

Krona

It's not the dumbest looking thing ever by any means. They'd probably look halfway decent in the right situation...like at the stadium or a sports bar or the like.

The buckeye stickers on the THE OHIO STATE one is a nice touch.

That's exactly right. At the stadium, it would be great. On a date with a hot chick...probably not the best idea.

Buckeye fans need not worry about that one.

87Redskins.png

I have the Michigan one and the ears flop out like in the pic. I have found no way to remedy this. I have also found they are best for a laugh. They are rather warm in moderate temperatures, though.

They totally need a chin strap!

Really tying not to be insensitive here...but a chin strap would totally make the individual wearing one look like they have some mental handicap. I think they got it right the way it is.

No disrespect to anyone...but if you're wearing one of these caps, wouldn't that be an indication that something ain't quite right anyway? :P

HA! yes indeed.

Why do I keep picturing 4 huge frat boy muscle heads wearing one of these with no shirts on in the dead of winter? I can see them right now with a uniform painted on their chests, hooting and hollering like idiots. There's your market right there...drunk shirtless frat guys. LOL!

Archived