New Era Pigskin

Krona

Why would you pay money to be seen with one of those goofy things on your noggin? Even the model seems slightly abashed. It looks like second prize at a crappy carnival, you know after the gigantic red and white "Cat in the Hat" hats.

cat_in_hat.jpg

It's not the dumbest looking thing ever by any means. They'd probably look halfway decent in the right situation...like at the stadium or a sports bar or the like.

The buckeye stickers on the THE OHIO STATE one is a nice touch.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

It's not the dumbest looking thing ever by any means. They'd probably look halfway decent in the right situation...like at the stadium or a sports bar or the like.

That's exactly right. At the stadium, it would be great. On a date with a hot chick...probably not the best idea.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That's exactly right. At the stadium, it would be great. On a date with a hot chick...probably not the best idea.

The entire side should be covered in the "pot leaves" :P

Seriously, it would look amazing.

6fQjS3M.png

The entire side should be covered in the "pot leaves" :P

Seriously, it would look amazing.

They kept it realistic, anyone caught wearing that thing would never get that many stickers.

LosAngelesLakers.pngLosAngelesDodgers.pngSanDiegoChargers.png

thanks to crkraider22

At least they cover your ears. Keeping you warm in real football weather. Plus, they put the fun in functional.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

What if you were on a date with a hot chick to the football game?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I have the Michigan one and the ears flop out like in the pic. I have found no way to remedy this. I have also found they are best for a laugh. They are rather warm in moderate temperatures, though.

They totally need a chin strap!

I actually have one of the Illinois ones sitting right next to me... home for the weekend and it's my little bros. I might steal it from him if I felt any pride in wearing Illinois football gear...

Anyways, they are what they are, and it's a fine idea, but like people have said, it just needs the right environment. Oh, and Illinois (at least the one I have) is slightly inaccurate. They have the old version of the helmet with no navy outline on the script. Also the navy stripes aren't thick enough.

I have the Michigan one and the ears flop out like in the pic. I have found no way to remedy this. I have also found they are best for a laugh. They are rather warm in moderate temperatures, though.

True...still ordered an ASU one, but chin straps would make it perfect.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Really tying not to be insensitive here...but a chin strap would totally make the individual wearing one look like they have some mental handicap. I think they got it right the way it is.

Really tying not to be insensitive here...but a chin strap would totally make the individual wearing one look like they have some mental handicap. I think they got it right the way it is.

No disrespect to anyone...but if you're wearing one of these caps, wouldn't that be an indication that something ain't quite right anyway? :P

Archived