Ccsu Blue Devils Concept

Jay

bluedevil.gif

i initially created this to go on our club lacrosse team's helmets, but i figure if i can make it good enough, the school might consider adopting it as our official athletics mark.... our current one is pretty terrible (which is why we are dead set against using it on the lacrosse team)... i just joined this group, but i'm EXTREMELY impressed by the talent here, so i figure if you guys have any suggestions, i would love to hear them. i have no idea where to go with the word mark yet.

Yes yours is better Jay! Nice logo. Simple and effective. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

yep, i created the one on the website a few months ago, but it still needs a lot of improvement... so i've come to this, for now

(how come i can't always see all the posts in this thread? anyone know?)

for anyone who wants to see that early version...

ccsulax5.jpg

i'm not really happy with the face on that one, and the whole body doesn't work on the helmets, however, i do plan on updating the body by adding black, and fixing some sloppiness in the fingers, so the full-body/wordmark would be one logo, and the head would be the primary one. i also want to take the gradient on the wordmark.

WEIRD.... :blink: I was just about to post a logo I just finished for a Blue Devils Soccer team. Stay tune should be up in an hour or so.

AS for your first logo pic...I like it ...but I think it needs more of a skull on the top and back of his head. Just a thought

Archived