So the Detroit Shock Are Moving to Oklahoma...

Dedalvs

I wish to open speculation on the following topics:

(1) Team Name

(2) Logo/Color Options

(3) Will the Logo Be Worse Than the Thunder's?

My guesses:

(1) The Tulsa Twosies

(2) Colors are pink, black, white and gray; logo is a WNBA basketball wearing a pink bikini.

(3) No, of course not: Nothing could be worse than that monstrosity.

This is already being lampooned ridiculed discussed here.

But don't let that stop anyone from the brilliant "the WNBA still exists???" commentary.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

why not move them to say I don't know....Tennessee?!? Women's Basketball thrives there. It would be nice to see a team there but alas I don't know if it would have the chance to survive.

Well strike that last comment. Have women's college hoops from November until April then WNBA in Tennessee from June until September...sounds like a good plan to me.....

why not move them to say I don't know....Tennessee?!? Women's Basketball thrives there. It would be nice to see a team there but alas I don't know if it would have the chance to survive.

Well strike that last comment. Have women's college hoops from November until April then WNBA in Tennessee from June until September...sounds like a good plan to me.....

Just move the Grizzlies to the WNBA. Sounds good to me. Maybe they'll finally win a playoff game.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Archived