My New Sigs

super123matrix

I like 'em! If you're taking requests, I'd like to see what a Saints one looks like please.

NewOrleansSaints.png

New Orleans Saints

And yes i am taking requests

looks good...on my iPhone. I'll have to wait until my computer gets fixed to see it in HQ.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

It's a bit redundant having the logo appear twice (and sometimes three times). Try putting the secondary logo on the right instead of the same primary. And while you were quick to deny enlarging the images, it certainly appears as though you are. Try to start with large, high quality photos.

Im sorry but the logos on all these kill them. You need to find some better logos to use.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Simply find better quality logos, preferably larger than your intended final targeted size and resolution (72 ppi for posting).

Then when laying out your composition, scale down (make smaller) any graphic (photos or logos) if you have to, but NEVER enlarge a bitmapped graphic.

Think of it this way...

An ugly faced girl (or guy) may look pretty good from across the street...

but when she/he crosses over to your side (bigger to your perspective)...

their hairy warts, crust filled corners of their eyes, a dangling booger and oozing blemishes become pretty, pretty obvious.

So you do the right thing...

Run across the street, and possibly a block or two, looking back, they kinda look decent again!

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

An ugly faced girl (or guy) may look pretty good from across the street...

but when she/he crosses over to your side (bigger to your perspective)...

their hairy warts, crust filled corners of their eyes, a dangling booger and oozing blemishes become pretty, pretty obvious.

So you do the right thing...

Run across the street, and possibly a block or two, looking back, they kinda look decent again!

Where do you get this stuff?

Archived