Procombat Concepts

dmhtfld

Ok well. First of all, assuming you did the directions and made a new version of davidsons template, you need to cut out better and adjust your levels on the helmet in the template. In this picture and in your other thread it just looks like a blob. Maybe ts just the picture.

On the uniform- I love the jersey cut on the side. A cool idea. Maybe outline it in white though. I'm

really not a fan of the numbers. I think the belt either needs to be a contrasting

color or add yellow pants to the set and use a stripe like yhe side stripe on the pants. Also maybe incorporate another design element like in the other pro

combat uniforms- a spear or sword down the side of the sleeve like fsu. And my least favorite part of the uniform is the

helmet. The sc logo is a good idea but if on a red helmet maybe make it all yellow or change the outline color. Mess around with colors a bit. Also I would LOVE a yllow helmet with a red stripe and maybe a red sc or Trojan logo on the side. Overall Ilike the ideas especially the side stripe. Just needs some retouching. Looking forward to an update

Good call, those types of patterns are exactly what the ProCombat system is for. I'm very eager to see what you come up with.

EDIT: a bit too late, by i really do feel that that pattern is perfect for the procombat system, but thats just my change for a 98 cent item paid for with a dollar.

(2 cents)

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I like UNC minus the gray. I think Nike is using that too much lately. Also, the argyle pattern might not look too bad on the pants as well.

I would try it on the pants but with this template that nike uses, the stripes are actually on the back of the pants.

Archived