New State Flag Proposal

IronChefShark

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow those are too damn similar.

That's what i was sayin, most american flags are the same

At least Jersey doesn't have the flag of another nation in the canton of our state flag.

Ontario, break the ties, man. Your not England. Get that little fu*ker in the canton outta there. And while you're at it, get the queen off of your money. Why must you tie yourself to another country? You stopped serving England a long time ago. Be your own nation, damnit!

Same goes for Hawai'i. I'll give them some leeway because they have some damn great beaches and women, but i'd like to see that union jack in the canton bite the dust within 10 years or so...

JQK calm down bro... when did i say Ontario's flag was any good? All I said was most U.S. State flags are the same.... one colour, with the state shield on it... boring.

Man, you're edgy.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

JQK calm down bro... when did i say Ontario's flag was any good? All I said was most U.S. State flags are the same.... one colour, with the state shield on it... boring.

Man, you're edgy.

I'm a jittery little crack addict....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

JQK calm down bro... when did i say Ontario's flag was any good?  All I said was most U.S. State flags are the same.... one colour, with the state shield on it... boring.

Man, you're edgy.

I'm a jittery little crack addict....

C'mon now King, you ain't foolin noone.... we know you're not little ;)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived