Colorado College new hockey sweaters

roxfan00

The new Panthers alternates may have been influenced by the Penguins alternates.

These however are a pretty straight rip off, just switching the colors and logo a bit.

It's not a big deal since it's college AND it's a fairly uncreative (I don't mean to suggest bad) template for a hockey uniform anyways.

At least they're still using their traditional colour scheme. Plus, to echo STL, it's college, so foul. Unlike, say, the Panthers, a pro team, who managed to rip off both another pro team and a college team :P

Sorry, these are not "new" they are throwbacks just like DUs were...

Throwbacks? I don't believe CC has ever had sweaters like that in their history.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Sorry, these are not "new" they are throwbacks just like DUs were...

Throwbacks? I don't believe CC has ever had sweaters like that in their history.

Yeah, I have to agree. I'm not saying this is technically the case, because the template's pretty basic, but it is a dead ringer for the Pens' third in terms of the striping pattern and logo.

I was wrong, I apologize for that.

I thought I had read that when I went to a game two weekends ago.

Too bad they changes thirds, their old third was much much better...

They still wear their traditional white and black set though, these are just third jerseys.

Archived