Skateboard Logo

CreamSoda

Loft is an excellent choice for a name, but when thinking of the name, I get visions of a skateboard launching off a ramp from underneath, looking up. The skateboard, without a rider, from underneath, with a trail of dirt, or dust behind it....

A perspective similar to this: (just the board)

skateboard-chandelier.jpg

Or you could do a 3/4 view of a Wheel, and use it within the word mark to replace the "O" in Loft...In a slightly grunge typestyle, nothing over the top, but "worn" around the edges...

As an amateur and sponsored rollerblader (go ahead, call me fruitbooter, I'll take it as a compliment thanks.) who's done a lot of design work for companies in our industry, the main thing any "Action Sports" company wants is a logo that represents the companies image and team.

A lot of the time the logo doesn't match what the name says. These companies are trying to promote themselves inside a core market, not trying to promote the "sport" they do.

With that said it's a super clean logo. I love the colors/globe image. But to know how well it is I'd probably have to see the type of products they have and the type of riders they support. Otherwise, good job! The deck is sick.

pnxsig.jpg

Archived