Georgia Tech Orange Bowl Jerseys...

RamblinGamblinTiger

i think this look is just as good as what they have been wearing throughout the year, except its using more blue. my take on all this is that if anyone notices, GT wears white at home....usually always have, and combine it with either gold or white pants. the blue in the football uniform is the accent color and always has been. to be honest i cant remember the last time tech wore gold jerseys at home by choice (not throwbacks). its unique and i like how they have managed to keep the blue as an accent and not let it take over. (even though they have used navy as a primary jersey earlier in the late 80's and early 90's)

Miami.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be honest i cant remember the last time tech wore gold jerseys at home by choice (not throwbacks).

Wake Forest made them bust out the gold back in November....

slideshow_1363004_tech-wake.jpg

and thats not by choice. I remember Tech wore gold at home by choice during the Reggie Ball era...for a good portion of it anyways

to be honest i cant remember the last time tech wore gold jerseys at home by choice (not throwbacks).

Wake Forest made them bust out the gold back in November....

slideshow_1363004_tech-wake.jpg

Which looked epicly great. Better than the Orange Bowl ones IMO.

barca.png

they also even tweaked the gold jersey design when they changed the uniforms this year.

here is the original gold jersey. i think if they just left it like this but updated the gold, instead of changing the colors of the stripes, it would have looked better

Picture%202.jpg

That gold was so ugly and didnt fit. Im glad they went back to the current gold.

oregonsig.png

Archived