Fantasy Sim Leagues?

droozer

I'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum to post this, but for starters, I am an avid fan of MLF (Minor League Football) and I am trying to find similar sim leagues. I know of the CHLA and the Sin Auto Racung League, but what are some others? This could also be a place to pitch ideas and maybe create new leagues.

sig.png

I'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum to post this, but for starters, I am an avid fan of MLF (Minor League Football) and I am trying to find similar sim leagues. I know of the CHLA and the Sin Auto Racung League, but what are some others? This could also be a place to pitch ideas and maybe create new leagues.

1. We have fantasy / sim league boards here, but you must you have to meet the fantasy requirements of 6 months / 500 posts to participate.

2. Unless the people running them have ironclad ways of running them in a timely fashion, I'm not usually inclined to certify them.

3. Unless you're doing logos, this really isn't the place.

4. You can always go searching around or start your own?

philly.png

I am a member of the three leagues you mentioned, and really they're just a side project a few of us here on the boards do. If you're interested in the MiLF I would suggest sending a pm to raysox or Big Mike, you could also pm raysox about the SARL. As for the CHLA contact either myself or sizemorematters.

PS I hope you are a Nightmare fan!

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

I wouldnt mind getting involved, just itching for some CCSLC-related fantasy action

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived