Georgia wearing new design

Brave-Bird 08

Georgia is wearing new silver jerseys, in silver for just the second time in team history.

The uniform is a new design. No more nike collar horns...big red band around the bottom of the pants. Red numbers and black chest wordmark.

The side panels are weird. Red-White-Double bordered black lines. The stripes kind of taper off like an SoD design...though these dont look SoD

Ill try to get photos up

I have to say silver jerseys in college basketball is almost as annoying as black.

Cant say I like them. Isnt a white, red and black jersey enough?

I don't think they are SoD just ecause of how loose the are. SoD generally holds a little closer to the body than these. The shorts seem looser to. Not a bad design but not an upgreade IMO.

Yeah, i debated with myself whether they were SoD or not. Either way...the design is ... different.

which, actually, is refreshing considering most Nike teams are all wearing the exact same two designs!! But Georgia has a unique design to begin with...

this uniform is insanely busy. I like the idea of a silver uni tho.

I don't think they are SoD just ecause of how loose the are. SoD generally holds a little closer to the body than these. The shorts seem looser to. Not a bad design but not an upgreade IMO.

They are S.O.D. uniforms. Nike updated the S.O.D. jerseys a couple years ago. A lot of teams were complaining the jerseys were too tight, so they made them a little looser. However, some teams like Kentucky still wear tighter jerseys like they were originally designed.

I have to say silver jerseys in college basketball is almost as annoying as black.

Cant say I like them. Isnt a white, red and black jersey enough?

I like the idea of a silver uni tho.

:lol: Just sayin'...

The "idea" is cool...but not when it's a f' up of their regular design...and when we already have three jerseys

Archived