Utah Jazz...a refresh [version 2 up]

Conrad.

I think you're on to something with the dark blue/purple and dark green, but yellow gold would really make it better.

And by the way, a simple solution is always the best, mostly.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

ok... i was thinking about a UTAH logo maybe their 3rd logo option... it would be the shape of a U in one color, and coming down the right side, the J would be another color. You could even add the music note hat.

Anyone care to do the concept for me?

If that's what you want to see, then you should figure out how to do it yourself. Nobody is here to do concepts for you.

It wasn't a request for someone one to do it for me, it was more of a suggestion for someone to do it...

So this isn't a request for someone to do it for you? 'Anyone care to do the concept for me?'

I understand the wording was poor, but it was more like, since it was my suggestion, it was another way of wording it.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived