1998 NFL playoffs logo for the site!

Nintendogmaster

I don't get playing "Burn the Witch" with every new guy.

CCSLC Hazing?

More like "CCSLC Being Dicks For The Sake Of Being Dicks."

Here's a new guy trying to contribute some graphics to the site in some way, which is more than most of the people breaking his balls about it have done, and immediately the bitching, complaining and whatever else starts up.

Here's a tip, wanna-be moderating team: If Chris can use the logos he's provided, he or Yzer will put them up. If he can't, they won't. You all won't be the ones with that fateful, internet-foundation-shaking decision to make.

Thank you.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

CCSLC Hazing?

The Sports Logos and Concepts threads eat their young as it is. God help you if you come in here as a new guy. It would seem to me that this area of the boards should be willing to show rookies the ropes. Be nice fellas. We were all rookies at one time or another.

Let the non-designers in the community take care of "hazing" them over in Sports In General and The Lounge. :D

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

CCSLC Hazing?

More like "CCSLC Being Dicks For The Sake Of Being Dicks."

Here's a new guy trying to contribute some graphics to the site in some way, which is more than most of the people breaking his balls about it have done, and immediately the bitching, complaining and whatever else starts up.

Here's a tip, wanna-be moderating team: If Chris can use the logos he's provided, he or Yzer will put them up. If he can't, they won't. You all won't be the ones with that fateful, internet-foundation-shaking decision to make.

Thank you.

You did not have to say that......But thanks anyway

Archived