1998 NFL playoffs logo for the site!

Nintendogmaster

If "personality" means cartoony and unprofessional, then yeah.

Lose the two-tone green field, and the starburst thing, and maybe they're just OK.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Who is colorwerx?

A member here who has access to RGB-optimized and good-quality files of most sports logos.

I agree that the logos are a tad cartoony, but at least they aren't totally dullsville like the current playoff logos.

Oh ok. did you see the good quality pictures of them though?

How does you cutting them from the "bad quality" ones make them any better quality?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Hi there.

I'm looking through my collection of NFL graphics (over 45GB of NFL-specific vector files), and I'm not finding them yet.

I'll keep looking...

Ok also well these go on the site?

Well, they already on the site. (The Boards that is). Will they? I do not control the addition of graphics.

Patience.

Ah yes... these were the days when the NFL still made logos with personality instead of trying to out-generic themselves every year like they do now. Nice find!

Except these ARE pretty generic by mid-late 90s standards. They'd also been recycling these for a couple years prior to 1998... these are all over random Packers merchandise from the Super Bowl years.

I know its not my place to say what should and shouldnt be on the site, and I'm sure CC appreciates the effort but if you really wanted to contribute you could have at least scanned them in straight and cropped out the surrounding text so you had as best a quality of image as possible. just saying.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I know its not my place to say what should and shouldnt be on the site, and I'm sure CC appreciates the effort but if you really wanted to contribute you could have at least scanned them in straight and cropped out the surrounding text so you had as best a quality of image as possible. just saying.

This site has some pretty bad quality logos on it, though. What he did is pretty good. If it's all you can get, then it's fine with me.

bSLCtu2.png

This site has some pretty bad quality logos on it, though. What he did is pretty good. If it's all you can get, then it's fine with me.

Well he said he has the program so he could have at least scanned in the images straight.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived