A Few Nhl Concepts

OnWis97

Here are a few hockey concepts I did on MS Paint.

http://www.angelfire.com/ct3/onwis97/images/zAtlanta.gif

Atlanta. Obviously, I stole the Penguins's template, but I think it fits with the logo. I like the lighter blue color and wish they would highlight it and get rid of the red and some of the bizzare trim.

http://www.angelfire.com/ct3/onwis97/images/zLA.gif

LA Kings. I am sick of Black and purple and have never liked these unis. I do like the current crown logo, so I added that to thier original colors. The third jersey was meant to look much like the home jersey from the mid 1980s

http://www.angelfire.com/ct3/onwis97/images/zIsles3.gif

I doubt people will like what I did to the logo, but I thought I'd tone down the third jersey trim and have a slightly different look on the front.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Isles: i'll send you a logo i used on the last NYI concept i did...good start, good idea, the killer is the logo. it's gotta be modified right if you want the NY by itself (and as i said, i'll send you my NY if you want it)

Kings: meh. whatchagonnado,though? if it's one thing i hate about the Kings, it's that the colors they've used have been a result of copying another California team (Lakers, Raiders, Sacto Kings). They do use the current look well, however. This, i'm not so sure about-reminds me of the Bruins a little.

Thrashers: nice, aside from being a recolored Tuxedo ;) my only peeve is the crest choice, Thrasher Flakes as i'll call him. [brett Favre commercial] I woulda used the flying T myself [/Favre commercial]

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

thrashers: i love the primaries, but the white is borderline penguins

kings: i like the idea, as my thread on this page indicates, but not the execution. I dont like the shades you used, or the choice of the kings current template

isles: awesome, you have inspired my next concept, and when u see a logo similar to the one you used- just know that i am giving u credit, and discrim i think i remember you doing something similar too

signature.gif

yep, puck, i did do something similar except i had a pointed yoke, striping that was supposed to look like 'waves' and most of the comments on it were that they hated the teal.

islesny.gif

figure this should ring a bell.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like the Thrasher's jersey you did as a third, if the yellow was the same as the Thrasher's logo yellow, and the numbers weren't so boxy.

I as everyone probaly knows, am a fan of the thrashers, so I don't actually like the designs as a replacement for their currents. I like the current 3rd a lot, and the current darks more than just about anythign else in sports. The homes are ok.

Your designs are nice thoughts, but not to my taste.

Good effort, though.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived