NHL 10 Team Identity

Pwood

Hey guys! This is my first concept posting ever. The logo is for a team on NHL 10 called the Booze Hounds. Please give me some C&C because I know posters around here know what's up when it comes to good design. Thanks!

boozehoundsdoglogo.png

flyerssignature2.png

tampasignature2.png

msusignature2.png

That's pretty good! The colors are really nice for the design and the detail is very good. It looks like a legitimate professional logo. Great work, can't wait to see some uniforms! And welcome aboard! :)

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Very nice logo, but the wordmark doesn't fit well. Like was suggested, the head needs to be bigger in relation to the wordmark, and/or incorporate the logo into the wordmark a bit more so it doesn't look like it's just sitting ontop. Can BOOZEHOUNDS be BOOZE HOUNDS with the head in the middle of the two words? Or at least overlapping a little.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Pwood - pretty sweet looking logo. I really like your color scheme and the dog head, very well done!!! Great job!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived