The MLS Needs a New Logo

jstraper

I'm not an artist, but I envision a revised logo similar to the EPL logo of the lion facing left with a paw on a soccer ball, only it's a grizzly bear facing right with a paw on a soccer ball.

I'd actually like to see that, wheter it's for MLS, a californian team or just as a general concept.

Off topic, but can the MLS at least get a new web address name if they don't plan on changing their league name any time soon.

www.MLSsoccer.com...I mean really....

EDIT: I just noticed that www.MLSnet.com links to them as well...still they should clear up the redundancy in MLSsoccer.com

Off topic, but can the MLS at least get a new web address name if they don't plan on changing their league name any time soon.

www.MLSsoccer.com...I mean really....

EDIT: I just noticed that www.MLSnet.com links to them as well...still they should clear up the redundancy in MLSsoccer.com

Their site was mlsnet.com for a long time, maybe even since its inception; I'm not really sure what prompted the move to mlssoccer.com, but it coincided with the (flawed) launch of their new site in the spring. The redundancy bothers me a little, but I can understand why they did it.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived