Concord Sox (Help)

brosephb26

Primary, Script, Alternate Logos

Alternate 2

Home

Away

Throwback

Alternate 1

So thanx to Chapeeko for making these jerseys look like this. He took my drawings and made them look like what they do now. I do not know how to do this, so I put a request in and he was kind enough to help me. I wanted to show these to the boards and see what you guys think if you see anything wrong with them or what you would do please tell and post it. If I knew how to do this I would just ask for advice but I don't so you may fix it if you like. Thank You :grin:B):D:peace:

yanks.pngtwins-1.png

yankees.pngcubs-1.png

I'm going to be honest - it's not very good. The scripts look amateurish at best, and those hand-drawn boxy numbers have got to go. The first alternate is a bit of an eyesore with the bright red and the weird hand-drawn futuristic White Sox-esque logo. The throwback is the only thing approaching decent. I love the cream color and the sleeve stripes, it'd look nice with a quality script.

However, the lack of real uniform numbers and presentable scripts or numbers lets this one down significantly.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Ok thanx for the criticism, but I can't fix it as I said. If you would make it look "better" you can, but telling me what I should do doesn't really help me, because I have no idea what to do. I would really appreciate it if you made it look like how you would do it

yanks.pngtwins-1.png

yankees.pngcubs-1.png

Well, I think if you want to go for a futuristic look, this would be a huge improvement as far as scripts and a cap logo go:

concordsox.png

I'm afraid I'm not good enough at drawing to make a good primary logo, however.

However, is this supposed to be a major league team or a minor league team? The minors allows for more experimental and fun design.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

This is supposed to be a Minor league team, but the point of the CS logo was that the letters combined to make a white sock in the middle but it looks kinda awkward now. The script you chose is futuristic, I just wanted a cursive script that says Concord. The only reason I made the S with the little ox logo different was to not completely rip off the white sox old logo, but it would probably be Chicago's affiliate so it wouldnt really matter. If you could keep working on this, it would be surely appreciated.

yanks.pngtwins-1.png

yankees.pngcubs-1.png

That is so cool B) , very cool :grin: , if you could fix these two things tho, sorry :mellow: . I would like the throwback pinstriped please unless you totally disagree. And for the home and road hats, could they have a white bill instead? :D

yanks.pngtwins-1.png

yankees.pngcubs-1.png

Primary, Script, Alternate Logos

Alternate 2

Home

Away

Throwback

Alternate 1

So thanx to Chapeeko for making these jerseys look like this. He took my drawings and made them look like what they do now. I do not know how to do this, so I put a request in and he was kind enough to help me. I wanted to show these to the boards and see what you guys think if you see anything wrong with them or what you would do please tell and post it. If I knew how to do this I would just ask for advice but I don't so you may fix it if you like. Thank You :grin:B):D:peace:

the X in the logos look like borderline swastikas or swastika/sickle hybrid. :blink:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived