Anahiem Mighty Ducks...

flyersfan4888

Here is another concept (well to be honest I'm not sure if its classified as a concept or a recolor, but i'll try anyway.) This is a "what if" concept...what if disney never sold the ducks. I took the current ducks logo, recolored it for the mighty ducks and removed the "Anahiem" and replaced it with "Mighty". Then I took the current jersey design and recolored it (Which in retrospect the current jersey design is sort of an update of the old stripes....) There are 2 home jerseys( Eggplant one is primary. Teal is Alternate) and 2 away jerseys (Duck mask is primary, word mark is alternate) C&C Welcomed

15pj38i.jpg

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

It's ok. The away jerseys are way to bland, try adding colour to the ends. Only aspect of the former Mighty Ducks logo i'd use is the mask. I see what you want here, but there is little originality within this. Originality to me is a huge aspect in a concept so try adding more of your own flavour to this.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

First of all, the team does still exist, just with a slightly different name.

Secondly... I'm not completely sure what to think of the uniforms. Interesting that you chose to add yellow to the jersey colour scheme, and to be honest it doesn't look all that bad. But at the same time they do all feel quite plain, especially the white ones. I can see why you coloured the small silver stripe yellow for the whites, but it still sort of gets lost among all the white. Same with the purple numbers and lettering on the green alt.

One more thing: since when did Koho ever manufacture the Reebok Edge jerseys? :P

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Secondly... I'm not completely sure what to think of the uniforms. Interesting that you chose to add yellow to the jersey colour scheme, and to be honest it doesn't look all that bad. But at the same time they do all feel quite plain, especially the white ones. I can see why you coloured the small silver stripe yellow for the whites, but it still sort of gets lost among all the white. Same with the purple numbers and lettering on the green alt.

One more thing: since when did Koho ever manufacture the Reebok Edge jerseys? :P

I hate Reebok...I can't stand the fact that they control the designs of the teams....ever since Reebok introduced the edge, designs went south. So, for my designs from now on will feature older jersey companies...Nike, CCM, Koho, Starter, Bauer and Proplayer.

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

I hate Reebok...I can't stand the fact that they control the designs of the teams....ever since Reebok introduced the edge, designs went south. So, for my designs from now on will feature older jersey companies...Nike, CCM, Koho, Starter, Bauer and Proplayer.

Actually Reebok doesn't control the design of the teams, the teams do. Shocking I know that. How do I know that? Because Montreal and the Rangers look like the classic teams they are, while other teams went with a classic look (San Jose & Boston) and other teams went for the crappified look (Edmonton, Calgary).

If you don't like Reebok, then why would you use a Reebok cut jersey and why would you include a Reebok element (number on right chest)?

On the two diffrerent white jerseys I think that the small grey piping line should be yellow just like the two other jerseys. I think it would really stand out on the white jerseys and would keep the whole identity constant. Overall though, I really like this even though it really only is a recolor job. Good job on the presentation too.

-Jake

Oh and also I think the jersey dosn't look too good with the numbers on the front. You could keep them but I think either wasy it should have some on the sleeve.

Archived