Franklin Sabers Script

Evan

Before the big Wave game tommarrow, I decided to throw together a script idea for Franklin High School. Yes this is our colour scheme.

saberscript.gif

Comments and suggestions much appreciated

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Evan, I really really like that font.  It looks good.  I'm guessing you used a different font because the same font twice wouldn't look right because of the thickness?  Just trying to answer Primal's question I guess.

at first i tried that particular font as the FRANKLIN part, then I realized it was to thick to be visible from a distance. So yes, your are correct there. Plus the actual FRANKLIN font doesnt take away from the sabers part which is also what im going for.

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

I very much like the "Sabres" text. Very nice. Franklin doesn't look bad, but it looks kinda like it was thrown on their at the last moment. I think it could be larger, bigger kerning (isn't that what they call the spacing between letters?)... otherwise it's great. Looks real professional.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Before the big Wave game tommarrow, I decided to throw together a script idea for Franklin High School. Yes this is our colour scheme.

saberscript.gif

Comments and suggestions much appreciated

Franklin, eh? I made my first HS start against you guys :D like, about 3 years ago-highlight of my night was blocking an XP and takin Lezczynzki for a loss

anyways, teh Sabers part looks nice, and although the Franklin part looks out of place i understand why you did it that way.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived