2010-2011 NBA Graphics

TruColor

Forget the shadow business, why is the "C" so rounded and why is the "LA" so pointy and sharp? They had it right the first time.

Seeing how their new script is Blue on White on Red, if slapped on their current uniforms the home would be almost devoid of Red. This leads me to believe they will go back to Red sidepanels and trim, but not change the look too much. I also fully expect a "Los Angeles" script on the road Red. Effectively, I see them going back to the 1988-1989 uniforms.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is that alt logo even possible? How can the LA be in front of the C, but the shadow is behind it, without the C having a shadow? Am I missing something or is this just wrong?

thicon_lol.gif That brings me to a thought that popped into my head earlier today. Has there ever been a case where a team has released a new identity package, caught some flaws in their files, and then made the changes under the radar for the next season?

The Arizona Diamondbacks made some subtle changes a year after releasing their latest new look

2007 vs. 2008-Pres

3wr29gnqgyosq17p79h071vnk.gifr4fwhthgqig79ggqhfob1ig2j.gif

Baltimore too...

1995-1997 vs. 1998 vs. 1999-2008

cxkgdetfyfriiemgr590wqw7z.gif6y68fyd4c7c6sgfhykhe.gifp51ytld8grrh11nhiolx.gif

Thanks for bringing that to my attention Chris! I wonder if an NBA team could pull off similar subtle changes and avoid the "$500,000 Fine".

How is that alt logo even possible? How can the LA be in front of the C, but the shadow is behind it, without the C having a shadow? Am I missing something or is this just wrong?

thicon_lol.gif That brings me to a thought that popped into my head earlier today. Has there ever been a case where a team has released a new identity package, caught some flaws in their files, and then made the changes under the radar for the next season?

A member here (Sterling84) pointed out to the Bucks how their bevels were screwed up when the change back to green and red was made. They fixed it before the start of the season.

There's a thread on here about it, but I'm too lazy to look for it again.

So if I personally know Jazz Pres. Randy Rigby, do you think it?s worth to point out the errors?

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

So if I personally know Jazz Pres. Randy Rigby, do you think it’s worth to point out the errors?

Are you serious about knowing Randy Rigby? Nice, man, thats awesome.. Is he receptive to that kind of "criticism"?

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

So if I personally know Jazz Pres. Randy Rigby, do you think it?s worth to point out the errors?

Are you serious about knowing Randy Rigby? Nice, man, thats awesome.. Is he receptive to that kind of "criticism"?

Eh, that I don?t know since I?ve never really vocally criticized anything they?ve done to him before. I don?t want to press my luck though.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived