2010-2011 NBA Graphics

TruColor

I'm going to start a separate thread that contains all of the new marks for the four NBA teams that have unveiled new or updated marks for the 2010-2011 season. All with my RGB-optimization treatment.

First up, the Orlando Magic...

Primary Logo:

OrlandoMagic_PML1_2011-9999.png

Partial Logo:

OrlandoMagic_PAL1_2011-9999.png

Uniform Script 1:

OrlandoMagic_UNS1_2011-9999.png

Uniform Script 2:

OrlandoMagic_UNS2_2011-9999.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden State Warriors...

Primary Logo 1:

GoldenStateWarriors_PML1_2011-9999.png

Primary Logo 2:

GoldenStateWarriors_PML2_2011-9999.png

Partial Logo 1:

GoldenStateWarriors_PAL1_2011-9999.png

Partial Logo 2:

GoldenStateWarriors_PAL2_2011-9999.png

Secondary Logo 1:

GoldenStateWarriors_SEL1_2011-9999.png

Secondary Logo 2:

GoldenStateWarriors_SEL2_2011-9999.png

Secondary Logo 3:

GoldenStateWarriors_SEL3_2011-9999.png

As you can imagine, there are two different versions (inverted colors) of most of these graphics for printing on different colored backgrounds.

Cleveland Cavaliers...

Primary Logo:

ClevelandCavaliers_PML1_2011-9999.png

Partial Logo:

ClevelandCavaliers_PAL1_2011-9999.png

Secondary Logo 1:

ClevelandCavaliers_SEL1_2011-9999.png

Secondary Logo 2:

ClevelandCavaliers_SEL2_2011-9999.png

Uniform Script 1:

[image removed]

Uniform Script 2:

[image removed]

Both the Wine (darkened) and the Gold (from metallic to Yellow-Gold) were changed for the 2010-2011 season. Neither shade truly matches the original Wine and Gold colors...but are closer then they were.

EDIT: removed to due potential confidentiality. Mods - could the linked images (in DirtyCurty's post) be removed as well?

Ya know... I gotta say... on the hat, I didn't like the new Cavs workmark... it looked TOO generic... but seeing it here without an outline really makes it pop.

If it is true that they are going to go Wine on white, Gold on wine... I think we will be lucky and see a gold jersey with wine on the front in about 2 years.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Cleveland Cavaliers...

Uniform Script 1:

mod deleted for discretion

Uniform Script 2:

%7Boption%7Dmod deleted for discretion

Perhaps I missed it buried in the NBA changes thread.... But have the Cavs already unveiled their new uniforms?

6uXNWAo.png

Ya know... I gotta say... on the hat, I didn't like the new Cavs workmark... it looked TOO generic... but seeing it here without an outline really makes it pop.

I don't know about that one. I don't think you can introduce single-layer here in 2010. Maybe you can. Maybe it's a Cleveland thing.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

ColorWerx, did the Magic darken their silver?

No...it just looks darker due to the sRGB values that are assigned to 877 C. Metallic RGBs tend to look dark because they reflect the pure color without the reflective material. Which is probably why the NBA (and others) specify a much lighter color to represent metallics. I prefer a flat, non-metallic alternate color personally. (Like 429 C or Cool Gray 5 C as a substitute for 877 C.)

ColorWerx, do you have the new Clippers logo/logos?

Nope. I just have the graphics that were just uploaded to the NBA Media Central site today.

Archived