Another Rays Concept- UPDATE #2

JWoods077

Lemme know what ya think... really couldn't settle on a third color - had yellow for a while, but just wasn't feeling it. The greys are a slightly blue/green for more a different look.

Second Update.

raysuni3.png

plmiddlesbrough.pngncaancarolina.pngligue1lyon-1.png

Could somebody please find Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this?!?! Help me Ja!!!

I would change the light green to orange, but use minimal amounts of it on the primary jerseys. Only use it on the shadow of the script and to outline the logo. I would also use the script with the ray attached to the R on the jerseys, and put jersey number on the front, to the left of the buttons.

On the alternates is where I would incorperate more orange. I love the logo on the alternate hat, but change the bill to orange. Change the green to a home alternate, and make the script white. Also change the arm logo to TB. i love the away alternate with the logo on the chest, because no teams have an away jerseys with a logo instead of script.

Make all the belts green instead of the color of the pants.

I love the striped socks, but change the grey stripe to orange on the primary and alternate jerseys

okkk, i had been working with athletic gold and orange initially just wasn't really liking the way it turned out. i'll switch up the colors and see what y'all think

plmiddlesbrough.pngncaancarolina.pngligue1lyon-1.png

Could somebody please find Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this?!?! Help me Ja!!!

Archived