Basketball Template

dmhtfld

Ok guys well i decided to do a basketball template just like the pro-combat one. Once I find good images to use, I also plan on doing other sports such as baseball and soccer.

Heres what it looks like and just click the picture if you want to download.

BasketballTemp.png

Ok guys well i decided to do a basketball template just like the pro-combat one. Once I find good images to use, I also plan on doing other sports such as baseball and soccer.

BasketballTemp.png

Who is that anyway? I cant seem to put my finger on it.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

BasketballTemp.png

i think its just a model

BasketballTemp.png

i think its just a model

...wearing a long skirt.

87Redskins.png

Anything i can do to make it better guys?

Only (somewhat) complaint is that you cant see the sides too well or the back at all... Other than that I think its great to at least see the general gist of the uni.... you dont have a back view (of opposite angle to current view) do you? Because that would make it pretty much perfect...

Anything i can do to make it better guys?

Only (somewhat) complaint is that you cant see the sides too well or the back at all... Other than that I think its great to at least see the general gist of the uni.... you dont have a back view (of opposite angle to current view) do you? Because that would make it pretty much perfect...

Nope i wish i did though

Just messing around and figured i would show something to demonstrate what a design would look like on the temp.

Cavs-4.png

That looks good, both from a template standpoint and a concept standpoint.

I dont know whether you also posted this for C&C, but ill say that i love the jersey, but the shorts need something else going on such as maybe an alternate logo right above the knee.

I'm pretty sure I understand how to use this template but would you mind posting just a little bit of instructions?

if you have used the pro-combat template then its shouldnt be any different, what problems are you having with it?

Archived