Oakland A's Concept

LetsGoOakland9

Here's my concept for my favorite baseball team, the 9 time world champion Athletics. I lightened the green, and changed the gold to more of a yellow. I kept the same primary logo, and brought back the elephant head logo as the secondary. The green alternate is primarily a road alternate and will be worn often on the road like they do now. It can also be worn at home but won't be very often. The collar stripes on the alternates needs a touch up but it's hard to get curved lines to look good on paint. Tell me what you think and how you think I could make it better.

As_Concept_Logos.jpg

As_Concept_Home.jpg

As_Concept_Away-1.jpg

As_Concept_Alt1.jpg

As_Concept_Alt2.jpg

As_Concept_BP.jpg

I really like the yellow alternate, but I dont really like the hat with it. The execution of the uniforms though is a bit messy. Try to make the numbers smaller, and use a different font for the name on the back. I think changing those two things will make this concept much neater and better looking.

RockiesSig.png

I'd use the A's logo on both alts.

Not sure the early '80s stripe around the collar and buttons (whatever that's called) works on the green and gold jerseys.

Just to see how many people spit on graves ... create a pair of gold pants.

Packers-2.png

Im lovin this set. Only change I would make is make the yellow alternate black instead. Fans these days dont want such bright colors. Yellow cap is fine though. But I love the return of the elephant logo and brighter shades of green. Nice job! B)

Also, for green alternate, which hat are you going to use? :huh:

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Im lovin this set. Only change I would make is make the yellow alternate black instead. Fans these days dont want such bright colors. Yellow cap is fine though. But I love the return of the elephant logo and brighter shades of green. Nice job! B)

Also, for green alternate, which hat are you going to use? :huh:

I think, for the green alternate, he was going to use the home hat at home, with the home pants, and the road hat on the road with the road pants.

RockiesSig.png

Here's my update to this concept. I reduced the size of the numbers and cahnged to the collar stripe from three stripes to one on the alternates. I also fixed the color of the script on the away jersey. i changed the BP jersey as well. I also changed the NOB font.

As_Concept_Home-1.jpg

As_Concept_Away-2.jpg

As_Concept_Alt1-2.jpg

As_Concept_Alt2-1.jpg

As_Concept_BP-1.jpg

I still think that the numbers are still way too big. I would also suggest a green belt on the BP, although I do really like change of the yellow hat to the BP Hat. The new font for the names is much better than the last one, but it still needs to be a different font.

RockiesSig.png

I still think that the numbers are still way too big. I would also suggest a green belt on the BP, although I do really like change of the yellow hat to the BP Hat. The new font for the names is much better than the last one, but it still needs to be a different font.

Do you or anyone else know a font on microsoft word that's similar to a basic athletic block font?

Only complaint I had about this is the batting practice jerseys have different belts and sitrups than the regular jerseys. Players wont want to change belts abd stirrups between BP and gametime.

You still have that yellow jersey which Ive actually grown to love, so thumbs up there.

The road alternate should probably read Oakland, especiallyt if its gonna be used exclusivley on the road.

This set is coming along very very nicely. I cant wait to see the finished product. :woot:

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

The BP jersey I meant as spring training. In spring training they'll wear yellow belt and the different stirrups but before games for BP theyll wear regular belt and stirups.

And I was gonna put Oakland on the alternate but theyre real green alternate is worn only on the road and says Athletics so I put Athletics on mine too.

Archived